First Day Of Work

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Hey all!

So I haven't really talked about it but I got a job! SO EXCITING!!

 I am obviously super excited and thankful that someone is taking a chance on me. :) I will definitely be posting photos on instagram and twitter of my adventures this summer and the people I meet! So far all the managers and co-workers I will be with seem upbeat and nice. AHH!

 Haha well today's post is about a first day of work outfit. I already went through my orientation and I wore this to it. My manager told me what I was wearing was perfect for work. So I thought I would talk about some tips for dressing for work. My manager made a good point about dressing for the season. Because it is summer things to wear are; shorts, jeans, florals, sleeveless tanks, sandals, etc. Anything casual is perfect. So basically what I have been wearing all summer is either casual on bottom and fancier on top, and vice verse. Some advise for you guys is accessories are a must but heels are not. I am sure you wouldn't want to be standing and walking around for long periods of time with big heels on. 

In more news if I could get a drum roll *drum roll*... The giveaway winner is........ Vanessa S.! Congratulations and look out for a an email soon. Thank you all for entering into the giveaway and I can't wait to do another one.

Enjoy,

Xoxo,
Malori









 Shirt- Torrid// Jeans- Old Navy// Sandals- Target// Belt/Purse- Target// Neckalce- Rue21// Watch- Fossil// Sunnies- Wet SealFacebook- A Walk Through My Closet
Pinterest- Malori Clark
Twitter- @curlychic96
Instagram- @malorisclark

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan