Changing Leaves & Layers

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Hey all!

Be careful out there today because its still a little rainy and foggy out but not near as bad as yesterday. I hope you all are doing well!

College has been crazy getting ready for our Christmas concert, plus I am doing costumes for our children show Velveteen Rabbit which premieres the 1st and 2nd of December at 7 in the Brown Center. It is coming up so fast! So much work has been put into this show and I am excited to see it come to life. Speaking of premieres did anyone else go see Mockingjay Pt 1???? IT WAS AMAZING!!!!! Let me know what you thought of it. I definitely want to read the book again because there was some things I could not remember for the life of me. But overall everything in it was just perfection as usual and Jennifer Lawrence was just aghhh amazing. Go see it you will love it!

It has been getting a little colder down here and it even snowed! If you follow me on Instagram you may have seen my post of the snow. It was fun for a bit but after a day I was over it because I slipped on some ice... That hurt just a little. Again be careful in these weird weather changes.

Hope you enjoy this layered outfit!

xoxo,

Malori








Haha Had to share this photo of this gorgeous tree because this just screams fall to me and now a week goes by and all the trees are bare.

Flannel- Old Navy// Sweater- Apt. 9 (via Kohls)// Leggings- Forever 21+//
Shoes- American Eagle// Necklace- Pacsun// Bracelet- Charming Charlie
  

2 comments:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan