Wish-List

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Wish-List

Hey all!

Man it is pretty darn cold outside today. Maybe 30 degrees means I can finally bust out my winter coat!!

Thought I'd share a little Wishlist with you guys! I know it's not even near December and we haven't even gotten to Thanksgiving yet but it will be here before we know it! 

So let's get started! I found these boots (of course they're Sperry's) on Pinterest and immediately fell in love. They would be perfect for trekking to my classes in the thick snow. I also have had my eye on this Kendra Scott necklace for awhile and noes the perfect time to ask the gracious Saint Nick. Not to mention the fur vest and gorgeous blanket scarf to keep me warm this winter. I have to mention the perfume because let's be honest we all want to smell wonderful right? (Just agree because you should) This Katy Perry perfume smells luscious. You have to spray it to believe it. And look at that coffee mug! Doesn't that just describe everyone's Monday morning?? I'm not a coffee drinker but I sure love some hot cocoa and tea in the morning before classes. Last but not least you are probably wondering why the sewing machine? Well I'm glad you asked. Since I am helping with costumes in the theatre department and it is needed for my major I thought I'd put it on here!

And there you have it folks! A little Wishlist/what I have been admiring from afar list!!! 

Hope you enjoyed! Stay warm.

Xoxo,
Malori

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan