Few Of My Favorite Things

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Hey all!

Just wanted to do a short post about some of my favorite items of clothing I have been loving to wear in the colder weather.

Of course I have to mention wearing olive in the fall since its one of my favorite colors to wear during the season. I paired it with my comfiest of sweaters. It is the softest thing I own. No matter how many times I wash it it is still as soft as when I bought it. Then to keep me a little warmer since it is 30-40 degrees out ( Just a bit chilly in my opinion. Just a bit.) I got my favorite, and only sadly, leather jacket. To top off this look I got my necklace that has some olive colors to make the whole look complete. Not to mention my favorite black booties that I wear 90% of the time during winter.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving full of family and friends and fun and laughter! :) 
I know for me this one with be the first time I wont be home for Thanksgiving and be spending it with other family but it is still really hard being away from them for the holidays.


xoxo,

Malori

p.s. I ma not on bloglovin! Follow me here with this link: <a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12430541/?claim=kmagw8fm8w2">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>









Shirt- H&M// Leggings- Forever 21+// Jacket- Forever 21+//
Shoes- American Eagle// Necklace- Target

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan