Copycat Wednesday: Gabifresh

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Hey all!

Thought I would bring back one of my favorite segments I did on here!

I found this photo of one of my favorite bloggers not that long ago. Click here to read the post. She is such an amazing person and I hope to meet her some day. For a curvy women she knows how to really be confidant and test the limits of fashion.


I had some items similar to what shes wearing but I forgot to change my shoes because I was doing another outfit the same day and left them back at my house oops! Just pretend there are leopard flats there.

I hope you guys enjoy!

xoxo,
Malori






Crop Top- Forever 21+// Jeans- Forever 21+// Necklace- Rue 21//
Jacket- Forever 21+// Shoes- Target



2 comments:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan