All Wrapped Up In Red: Holiday Look

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Hey all!

Its Christmas Eve!!!!!!! :) I can't believe we're almost through December and tomorrow is Christmas. Probably because I am getting older and the only thing I really care about during the holidays is being around my family. Which I have really been enjoying spending time with them!


We already went to our Christmas Eve church service yesterday. It was very lovely and they had a great turnout. Then we went to one of our usual dinner places called Tanzy. We have gone there the past 3 years so you could say that it is a tradition. But we always go around the table and reminisce about our favorite Christmas stories. Which is always my favorite part because I have a horrible memory so I forget things and my sister remembers everything and she'll always bring something new up every year. My brother is turning 9 so he's still too young to really remember but he just mentioned things from last year.


I decided to wear my red lace dress yet again. I love it so much and it was perfect for this occasion. I added some nude heels instead of what I wore last time. But I kept the same jewelry because it was all very simple. 

I hope you guys all have Merry Christmas and a wonderful holidays!

xoxo,
Malori







Dress- Rue 21+// Heels- Dress Barn// Earrings- Boutique//
Bracelet- Charming Charlie// Necklace- Kendra Scott

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan