Desert Wonderland

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Hey all!

I am so happy to be home finally and spending some time with my family. We have already had many home cooked meals and I couldn't be happier. REAL FOOD! We also went ahead and saw Star Wars and it was sooooooo good! I totally recommend it as a family, friend, or date night movie. Not only that but I am very excited to post my holiday look on Christmas Eve. If you saw my Instagram I wore this red dress that I am in love with.


This break is actually going to be a little shorter than last year we had about 4 weeks and this one we have 3. But honestly I get so bored when Im not constantly doing something so this short break will be nice and then right back into the swing of things! I also finished the semester with a 3.0 which is so nice! Now I only have a semester left and I will have my associates then I am off to live in Manhattan going to K-State!! So many great things are coming up and I am excited for all the opportunities ahead.

I hope you guys are having a happy holidays and enjoying your family and weather!

I put a simple holidayesque outfit together if you are running around and are shopping, going to starbucks with friends, etc.

Enjoy!

xoxo,
Malori








Shirt- Target// Leggings- Forever 21+// Boots- Rue 21+//
Vest- Target// Necklace- Kendra Scott//




1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan