The Classics

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Hey all!

I hope you enjoyed your break and are excited that it is finally December!!!! That means we can all just sip on some hot cocoa and watch Hallmark and ABC Family Christmas movies right? RIGHT!

I love the holidays and I already went and did my christmas shopping during Black Friday! It wasn't all that busy mostly because of the weather. We had a lot of freezing ice storms which made the roads really dangerous to drive on. But besides the horrible weather I had a great time! I bought these boots I am wearing in this post. HOW CUTE ARE THEY!? *insert heart eye emoji*


My boyfriend got to meet some of my mom's side of the family and see my mom and sister again. We had so much fun together and they all enjoyed meeting him so it was such a good time! We played games and went to see some movies together. And had TONS of food which was delicious. I don't know about you but my favorite is the stuffing every year. But overall I enjoy the holiday with my family and I was glad my boyfriend got to share in that.

Also our Vespers Concert is tomorrow!!!!!!!! It is my favorite one of the year and I am very very excited and nervous. I hope people in the area come down! Enjoy some classics and some beautiful music sung by a great group of kids.

Enjoy this post!

xoxo,
Malori







Shirt- Charlotte Russe// Jacket- Forever 21+// Jeans- Forever 21+//
Boots- Rue 21// Necklace- Kendra Scott//

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan