Something New, Something Old, Something Olive

Sunday, December 27, 2015

Hey all!

I hope everyone had a safe and wonderful holiday! I know that I have enjoyed my Christmas. I can't believe it already came and went. I totally just wanted to sleep in but my brother got us all up around 6:40 and then we opened presents and ate breakfast until 9 or 10. I think the most exciting gift I got was a record player and the Pentatonix Christmas album! I think everyone can agree that the older you get the best Christmas gift is just being with family which is something you can't buy. I love to watch my siblings open gifts though and watch the excitement on their face. Thats always my favorite part.


Now we have New Years! I am so excited for 2016 and everything that comes with it. I am not a big resolution type person but I definitely like to set goals for myself. Like having more patience or try harder in my classes. Things I know need improvement.

I already miss fall so this outfit is my last attempt to bring it back. I will always wear olive when it is not fall. I am not sorry about it at all.

Enjoy!

xoxo,
Malori







Sweater- Target// Leggings- Forever 21+// Booties- DSW// Necklace- Target//



1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan