Lace Peplum & Aztec Shorts

Monday, June 13, 2016

Hey all!

First some exciting news! Lovesick just followed me on Instagram and Twitter!! I love this new company and the type of clothing they are selling. It is cute and affordable and isn't like most plus size companies where they ell clothes that are ugly, making you look like a paper bag. So I am going to do a small clothing haul and review the clothes I try on and what I think of the store!


My friend and I walked around campus and got some tea and she took me to this hole in the wall mac n cheese/grilled cheese place. IT WAS SOOOOO GOOD. Mine had pesto and tomato and ham in it. I also had some tomato bisque and it was steaming the whole time I was eating it! I also went to my future apartments and signed my lease this weekend! Then to celebrate we went and saw a movie and also went to dinner! And if you haven't ever been I definitely recommend this breakfast place called First Watch. Friendly service and very modern and green breakfast food. I'm so excited to live down there! Can you believe it's already the middle of June?

Hope you enjoy this outfit! I was looking for a good outfit to showcase these aztec shorts and I think I found it with this peplum lace top from Torrid.

xoxo,
Malori







Shirt- Torrid// Shorts- Charlotte Russe+// Sandals- Charlotte Russe//
Necklace- Kendra Scott// Earrings- Kendra Scott//

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan