Running Errands

Monday, June 27, 2016

Running Errands
Hey all!

Hope you are having a wonderful Monday. Today I was running some errands and thought I would give an example of a good outfit when you have a lot to do.

I have been into wearing colorful t-shirts and cut off shorts lately or boyfriend jeans. I'm sure we all have heard of this company Ivory Ella. I love their shirts and their cause. I also usually just have my natural wavy hair but if I am planning on doing something else later that night then I lightly curl it.


I also recently joined the Birkenstock train and these white ones are adorable and they really are comfortable. a crossbody purse is also a must because you don't want to be carrying around a big tote especially in that 100+ heat. Sunglasses are also important and I love these ones. Circular frames that are chunky on top are especially fun for the summer!

Finally I have been loving the new double fudge frap at Starbucks. And even if I need some coffee I got hooked on the caramel mocha. Because we all need a little coffee to motivate us to go outside in this heat.

Enjoy!

xoxo,
Malori





1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan