Lovesick Haul & Review

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Hey all!

I wanted to share with you guys a small haul from this new company Lovesick. They just opened a few weeks ago and it is in Peoria. I think there is another one that is in Queen Creek but thats an hour drive. I was so excited to hear about this company and loved looking at their clothes online. I originally heard about them from another blogger and I didn't order anything because I wanted to visit a store first. Then when I got the job at Torrid I was super stocked to find out they were sister companies and they even were opening one near me! I HAD TO GO!


So I dragged my sister to the store with me and she was my mini paparazzi.







After shopping around we both had a small load to try on in the dressing rooms. I really like the layout of the store and the way everything is organized. The best description I can give is that they are lower priced than many Plus Size stores but their quality of clothing is as good as Torrid.



My sister ended up getting some bralette's. We both have been really into the trend lately to add something extra to a look or look "fancier" with a plain ole shirt.


I ended up getting loving this shirt as you can tell. And this skirt. Normally I don't like suede or that 70s trend thats coming back but I really liked the buttons and color so I had to have it. I didn't picture some items because I was a bit disappointed with the shorts I tried were WAY too small. So I definitely recommend to go up a size or two to try on at least since they run small.




That is it! Overall I really enjoyed my experience at the store and the associates were lovely and fun! Besides the shorts running on the small side everything else I tried on was intended for summer and was flowy or strappy and was true to size. Dresses and even skirts were a good length especially for me because I am tall and normally they are too short. Again everything was really nice material and SUPER comfortable. I ended up buying the shirt, skirt, and dress pictured. I can't wait to make a few outfits with those to show you guys soon! 

xoxo,
Malori

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan