Take Me Out To The Ballgame

Saturday, June 25, 2016

Ole' Ballgame
Hey all!

For summer there is just nothing better than a hot dog and a lemonade and cheering on your favorite team at a baseball game. I typically would wear a pair of shorts and a team shirt and some converse but I think wearing a plain ole' striped dress with a chambray tied around my waist, some delicate jewelry, converse and a ball cap is the way to go.

I plan on making a few more collections using polyvore because I will be doing some traveling here soon and I have some fun ideas for those of you who are about to start college and what you should pack in your school bag and wear when you have 5 min to get ready after staying up late studying.

Hope you enjoy this outfit!

Xoxo,
Malori




1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan