Summer Lovin'

Thursday, June 16, 2016

Summer Lovin'
Hey all!

I can't believe I haven't put together a little swim suit/by the pool/at the beach look for you guys yet! Here are some things on my wishlist this summer that I absolutely am loving.

First off these sandals that lace up to my ankles are are adorable and I have been looking for them everywhere that are just right. I also love a big sun hat because lets be honest I burn super easily on my scalp and under my eyes. Which is also why I put my favorite sunscreen in the mix as well.


LOOK AT THIS SWIMSUIT!!!! It is definitely on my must have's for summer. Between the shell/bra type top and textured material it is such a fun neon color to go against that perfect tan you are working on. If you see any of my tweets/snaps/instagram posts I have been rocking these sunglasses with tortoise pattern on top and rimless bottom. They are a must have and so is this beach bag. If you don't have a pool in your back yard like I do then you might have to somewhere and this bag is perfect to store all your stuff.

Finally.. I am looking into getting a polaroid camera just for fun adventures with friends or even holidays and I don't want to keep printing photos on my phone or fancy camera.

Hope you enjoyed this post! Next post will be my Lovesick Haul!!

xoxo,
Malori







1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan