Fall Fashion Trends of 2016

Tuesday, November 15, 2016


1
//2//3//4//5//6//7//8//
Hey all!

I have been seeing a lot of posts about popular trends or even wish lists for this fall. So I decided I wanted to talk about some of my favorite things that I have seen trending during the season. To be honest most of these are even on my "to get & blog" list.


1// I have been seeing suede knee high or over the knee boots lately. Especially over some liquid leggings? YES. SIGN ME UP. I love these maroon ones or even some tan ones from Maurices here and they have some other colors too. Great options for wide width and calf if you are curvy.

2// I am in love with cold shoulder tops after this summer. I have been seeing turtle neck sweaters with cold shoulders, and I think they would be great to wear if you live in a warmer state.

3// If you haven't seen this company around or their bracelets I highly encourage you to take  a look at them here. I don't normally wear bracelets but I have a few just like this and I love them especially if they are gold.

4// The past few years I have seen plaid dresses all over the place. And I am determined to get one this year so I can wear sweater over it or even with a tulle skirt on top.

5// I FINALLY got a pair of black jeans with rips in them!!!! I love them so much my roommate and best friend can attest to this. I am wearing them in a blog photo I will be posting soon! I think they are comfy, slimming, sleek, and very chick for the fall season. I got mine from Rue 21+ here. They are really great quality if you're worried about the thigh area rubbing out.

6// Had to mention a blanket scarf. You may know I do own 2 different ones from Brina Box here, and they are so soft and comfy.

7// I have been seeing these smaller Kendra Scott necklaces around and I love the dainty gold pendant trend lately but this gives it a twist will an immaculate stone to dress things up.

8// The lace up flats have been trending all year round but I have been seeing the leopard ones in a bunch of stores lately and in bloggers posts. I'm a sucker for leopard flats especially if the toe comes to a point. Here is a cheaper option that isn't leopard but there are more colors.

I hope you enjoyed this!

xoxo,
Malori


1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan