Pumpkin Patch

Saturday, November 12, 2016

Hey all!

I hope you're enjoying your 3 day weekend! I have gotten to spend some quality time with my friends which has been much needed after the past 3 weeks. I only have a month left of the semester and Thanksgiving is in a week and a half. Everything is moving SO fast guys. Which I won't complain about because it gives me an excuse to make more fall/winter outfits!


I have always wanted to go to a pumpkin patch and take those cliche photos I see every blogger post about how the weather/leaves are changing... Meanwhile I live in Arizona and that just doesn't happen. We may have pretty sunsets and mountains but we do not have "fall" or a "winter" since it doesn't really get that cold here.

Regardless I really wanted to take some photos with pumpkins. Bless my mother for being patient with me and taking these photos for me. I ended up not going inside the pumpkin patch because I had to drive back to Tucson. But I am living for this blanket scarf and wearing it as a shawl. Those of you may know that I recently had to get glasses and I don't typically wear them because I am very limited in my editing abilities and can never get that glare off them. Plus I want to show off my eye makeup!

I hope you enjoy this outfit! It is definitely one of my favorites!

xoxo,
Malori








Dress- Old Navy+// Scarf- Brina Box// Booties- Rue 21// 
Necklace- Kendra Scott// Hat- Rue 21//


1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan