#FallFrugalFun

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Hey all!

I hope you are enjoying your holiday's already I know that I am. I am ready to start eating some stuffing, turkey, and some potatoes. But most of all Thanksgiving is probably my favorite holiday to spend with family and friends. And it is so easy to have fun in inexpensive ways.


Some budget friendly ways that I spend time with my family this holiday is we love playing board games. Whether it be Mouth Gaurd, Jin, Apples to Apples, or Dominoes. We are always gathered together laughing, telling stories, and making tons of memories. If you don't like board games then going to your nearest park and playing some touch football or even going to play mini put put. All of these could be some fun inexpensive ways to spend your holiday! This year we also are using this company called Dream Dinners and they prepare the food for you and you either go in and put it together in bags with a friend or family member and then you can make it at home in less than 15 to 30 minutes. It is inexpensive and saves you money from having to go to the store and pick up a million things you may not even use.

 If you need help budgeting I love using Personal Capital's financial software tool. It is a financial software tool that helps you track your personal finances. This way you don't break the bank this holiday and keep on track with your christmas present buying! Click here is you would love to learn more and share the hashtag #FallFrugalFun and tell me about your favorite inexpensive things you do this fall and for Thaknsgiving.

My outfit is also semi on budget. I like to dress up for Thanksgiving but not go out of my way. I fell in love with this pumpkin colored shirt SCREAMS fall. Then I wanted a small edge so I added my liduid leather leggings, and softened the outfit with my ash brown booties. I finished it off with some gold accessories and one of my favorite colorblocked bags from DSW.

Have a wonderful and safe Turkey Day!

xoxo,
Malori








Shirt- Target// Leggings- Charlotte Russe// Shoes- Rue21//
Watch- Buckle// Necklace- Charming Charlie// Purse- DSW

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan