Cold Shoulder Tops ft. Lovesick

Friday, November 4, 2016

Hey all,

Thank goodness it is Friday finally!! I hope you guys had a great Halloween. I went with friends to raise awareness for UNICEF and I dressed as Jess from New Girl. I had a great time and we got free donuts! The rest of my week has been really long and I had so many exams and tests happening. I am so ready for a break and for colder weather. It is finally under 85 degrees and getting cooler.


I am sad Halloween is over but we are so close to Thanksgiving and Christmas I can hardly stand it! If you didn't know already those are my favorite holiday's just because of all the time I get to spend with my family and the weather and the layering. So this will hopefully be my last post of me transitioning clothing and it will finally be cool enough for me to layer and do fall outfits!

I love this cold shoulder top from Lovesick. I love how they look on my shoulders. Especially if you are self conscious and don't like tank tops then this is a great happy middle for you. I also have been loving ripped jeans but these ones the holes just keep getting bigger and bigger so that's the only downside. Then I paired some neutrals with it and just love this outfit! Perfect transition into fall!

Enjoy!

xoxo,
Malori









Shirt- Lovesick// Jeans- Charlotte Russe// Sandals- Wet Seal//
Necklace- Francescas// Hat- Forever 21

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan