The Minimalists Black Ripped Jeans

Friday, November 18, 2016

Hey all!

It is finally the weekend! It has been a rather long and stressful week. Which isn't surprising since next week is Thanksgiving and my boyfriend is flying out to visit my family and I. I cannot tell you how excited and ready I am for a small break from school. You may notice a big change on my blog as I am changing the whole theme and I will address that in my next post I promise!


I am rather excited because I finally bought a pair of ripped black jeans. I am very very very picky about rips. Because I have a long torso and shorter legs jeans hit me rather weird sometimes. So the rips will land on weird places and make me look shorter than I am which is 5'9'. I did find these ones from Rue 21+ and I cannot sop wearing them and I have so many outfits planned.

Today's outfit is rather casual and neutral. This one is for the minimalist out there when they just need to go go go and don't have too much time to worry about if it matches. I am in love with this top and all tops that have the fabric across the chest. I paired it with one of my favorite cardigans from Maurices. Then some sandals since it is still cool enough for that and a few bracelets to call it good.

Enjoy!

xoxo,
Malori










Shirt- Rue 21+// Jeans- Rue21+// Cardigan- Maurices// Shoes- Target//
Bracelets- gift, Boutique, gift//

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan