A Weekend In Arizona

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Hey all!

I know I talked a little bit about my weekend with my boyfriend but I wanted to talk about all the adventures and places we went to. These first photos are just ones from my Snapchat or Instagram story. 


I forgot to mention in my last post about going to get donuts at this place called Fractured Prune. Man oh man are they sinful. After I picked him up from the airport we met up with a friend of mine and went to listen to live music and get donuts. 



I talked about last time how we went to the MIM and then we ended up driving to Prescott {which is up in northern Arizona for those of you who don't know} to go see my bf's grandparents. It was so much cooler up there I was insanely jealous. The view was amazing too with all the mountains and green trees. We ended up going to dinner with them at this place called Bills Grill which has one of the best burgers I've ever had. Then went to this coffee place that had a gallery upstairs and winery downstairs and in the middle was this spice/jam/condiment section.



My bf really likes to race RC cars so while he was out here we ended up going down to Chandler and I watched him race most of the day. It was really interesting to learn about and it was on our way to Tucson to see my best friend anyway ;).


Since we raced most of the day we got to Tucson very late and stayed the night but not before we got to dinner at this place called Union Public House. It's a nice place but super loud if you don't feel like talking. We got this meat cutting board, flatbread, and falafel wrap and we all shared food. Then stayed up till 2am to play board games at my best friend's apartment whoops!


A Tucson favorite is this breakfast place called Prep & Pastry. The line is always ridiculous and the wait is forever but it's always worth it if you go super early when they first open. The whole inside is the cutest thing with wooden shelving & rustic vibe. We met my 2 best friends there {bless them for being in my photographs} before going to go play card games. They have these potatoes they're known for that are humungous but seasoned just right with . I ended up getting smore's french toast. I was in a food coma to say the least. 
















This is one of my friends and I's favorite coffee places. They always have the strangest music and people but it's a great place to play board games and their coffee not only tastes great but they have the funniest names. I got the White Pony which was a caramel and white chocolate mocha, basically combining my 2 favorite things. But I recommend the Spork if you go in. That one is caramel/chocolate/vanilla/more caramel & pretty sweet if youdon'tt really like coffee you'll like this.





If there is one place you need to try in the Dirty-T it's called The Fix. It is a dive that serves specially made grilled cheeses and mac n cheese. They have a whole menu dedicated to different kinds of these delicacies. And I have yet to try one I didn't like. 




And that my friends was my lovely weekend trip with my boyfriend. We ended up being so tired that we took naps when we got back from Tucson instead of going to a nice dinner just the 2 of us. I wish it was longer but it was the best time I have had all summer. AND I got to do everything on my list that we wanted to do. If you are ever in the Glendale, Prescott, or Tucson area I highly recommend these places!

Enjoy!

xoxo,
Malori

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan