Go-To Summer Outfit

Monday, August 21, 2017

Hey all!

I can't believe I start senior year in a week and a new job on Wednesday. Everything is happening so fast and it is exciting! I can't wait to have a great year full of change and lots of new memories.

I already got my planner and backpack and all my things for my classes. I'll be doing a separate post of where I got everything on Wednesday. But I wanted just new/different everything because I just needed fresh start at this new school to finish strong.

Moving on to this outfit, it has become my go to outfit to wear this summer when I have run out of ideas. I got this dress from Rue 21+ when tie-dye became a thing for 5 min again. But honestly, I love tie-dye so much I used to wear tie-dye shirts all the time when I was younger. So go figure at 21 I wear tie-dye dresses now.

I also found the PERFECT ripped jean jacket & it's cropped which is great. I love putting it into my outfits to make it edgier and less put together. I found these shoes at DSW on super sale and they are the most comfortable heels I have ever owned. I can wear them for hours. Then I put my favorite hat on and jewelry from Francesca's.

Tempe Photographer Rylie took these photos for me. You should checkout her page here. I can't wait to collab with her again. I hope you enjoyed this outfit!

xoxo,
Malori











Dress- Rue 21+// Heels- DSW// Jean Jacket- Rue 21+// Hat- Forever 21//
Earrings- Francesca's// Bracelet- Tilly's, BohoBetty// Necklace- Francesca's//



No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan