Backpack Essential's

Monday, August 14, 2017

Backpack Essential's

Hey all!

I hope your first week of school(if you have started or are about to start) is fabulous! Last week wasn't my favorite but hey, we all have bad weeks and this week is a new one I am going to make a positive one to the best of my ability!

I plan on doing a full post on a back to school outfit paired with my own personal backpack essentials. I just have to find the time to drive to my college's campus and make sure the photos are good enough to share on here. So be patient with me it is coming!

In the meantime, this post is just a flatlay of my back to school essentials for this year. I really loved doing this last year I feel like was something you guys really enjoyed and liked. So I decided to do it again!

Backpack// I found this backpack at Target the other day and it perfect. It's floral, small, black, multiple pockets, & stylish. I only got it for $30 too which is a STEAL! 

Laptop/Phone// I personally have a MacBook and an iPhone. And I can't leave them at home because I have to take notes. I know lots of colleges let you use one with your major or let you rent one out. I bought my own 2 years ago and I will never go back to Dell ever again.

Gum/Granola Bar// My favorite gum is Orbit the citrus flavor or the strawberry/watermelon one. I feel like they last the longest so when I need 

Planner// THIS PLANNER. I love it. Need I say more? It matches my water bottle and that is all I need. I found it on Amazon for under $14.

Water Bottle// I love this water bottle. I use hydro flasks usually because they keep my water super cool all day long while I have class. But I got this water bottle at Francesca's by Swell and it is so cute AND still keeps my water cool. Plus it matched this planner I bought.

Pens/Highlighters// I really needed pens & highlighters that weren't going to bleed through my papers especially this year I am taking a religion class and have to note take in my bible. So I bought these 2 on Amazon $7/$8 each. I just got them in the mail and they both are super smooth and don't bleed all over the place!

Notebooks// I usually use Five Star notebooks but I couldn't find one I liked when I went to Target. And my friend happened to pick up this Mead coral notebook with rose gold lettering. I loved it so much so we each bought one. (I will show this in my Campus outfit/backpack essential reveal)

Bible// Everyone's preferences for bibles are different. I personally like King James versions best. And I don't need a fancy one. I have just a black hardcover bible that my grandfather gave me.

Lip Balm/Spray// Anyone who knows me knows I always have spray and lip balms at the ready. These two are my favorite. The pink lip balm was a gift from my Big when I was at UofA and the spray I use on the daily from Bath & Body. Peach is my favorite scent.

I hope you liked this post!

xoxo,
Malori

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan