Back-To-Campus Look

Saturday, August 26, 2017

Hey all!

I have already put up my back to school backpack essentials a few weeks ago. Which is super close to what I have in my backpack this year.  But I decided to do a back to campus look of what I normally wear to my classes. Plus showing off my backpack! I was planning on doing a flatlay of all my items but decided not to since you guys already know from the other post what I have. If you want me to go over what I have in my backpack then I totally can just comment below!

School starts on Monday for me! I am excited for this year to start with my new adult job and my last year and semester of school left. I think everyone their senior year or last stretch they are just ready to already graduate. Which is totally me right now, I am so ready to be done and out in the world with a degree!

Anyway, so usually when I am on campus I wear a college t-shirt and jeans/shorts and birkenstocks. Since I am sitting for so long I just want to be comfy. But for this post, I usually wear something a little nicer now since I am coming and going from my job. I opt for a bralette and a cotton tee that has some time of criss crosses on it. With some distressed jeans, these light wash with distressed cuffs is my favorite. I have these rose gold birks and then my initial necklace.

Hope you enjoy!

xoxo,
Malori








Shirt- Rue 21+// Jeans- Rue 21+// Shoes- Francesca's// Bracelet- Amazon//
Bralette- Lovesick// Necklace- Francesca's// Backpack- Target// 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan