Easter

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Hey all!

HAPPY EASTER!!! I hope you guys had a wonderful holiday with family and had a pleasant church service. Since my family is in Arizona I had to make different arrangements this year. A friend of mine asked me if I was doing anything for Easter and I told her no so she invited me to go to Mass with her, her boyfriend, and her family. It was a very nice service and I had a different experience! Her family was lovely and so was her boyfriends.


I totally encourage you on at least one holiday this year to either invite a friend or make plans with a friend to go visit each other and their family. It'll be different and switching something up in our routine is always good for us. :)

This is my outfit for Easter and it is just super simple. A breezy-boho dress I found at Target and then my favorite wedges. I am glad I chose a long dress because the wind was strong today!

Enjoy!

xoxo,
Malori











Dress- Target// Wedges- Target// Necklace- Torrid// Bracelet- Charming Charlie







No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan