Rompin' Around | Ft. Charlotte Russe

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Hey all!

Please be safe today as there is a bad hail storm/tornado warning in Kansas.

I absolutely love this romper from Charlotte Russe. They just launched their plus line about a month ago I think an I'd love it. I have always loved their clothes but could only get certain things like loose shirts and kimonos. But now that they have something for my body type I had to try a few things.


This romper is so breathable and fits me in all the right places. I love the zipper and the ruching on the sides.

Totally check out their line. Always new things to come since it is a fairly new line.

Hope you enjoy!

xoxo,
Malori







Romper- Charlotte Russe Plus// Sandals- Target// Purse- Target//
Necklace- Torrid// Earrings- Francescas



No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan