Stylzoo | Reviewing Striped Blazer

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Hey all!

NEW POST FEATURING STYLZOO!!! They sent me a blazer to review and I am in love with it. Very stretchy and comfortable to wear either to an interview or even just out! I also enjoy how soft the material is and easy to move around in.


So I decided to make a business casual outfit with the blazer. I think its kind of funny my whole outfit is basically all Stylzoo besides my jewelry and shoes. I like the way this outfit turned out. If you like any of these items definitely check out Stylzoo here.










 Shirt- c/o Stylzoo// Jeans- c/o Stylzoo// Blazer- c/o Stylzoo//
Shoes- Old Navy// Necklace- Francesca's// Bracelet- Charming Charlie

2 comments:

  1. This is really cute and spunky, Malori! The necklace is an unexpected touch, but it pulls things together perfectly and brings a great pop of color. I've seen a lot of b&w striped blazers, but they're usually white with black accent stripes. I like that this one has a twist with the black backdrop.

    <3 Liz
    www.withwonderandwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan