New Job & Charlotte Russe Plus Line

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Hey all!

Today is my orientation for work and I am totally excited. It is always fun to start something brand new and I am excited for all the people I will meet and experiences to be made. That is always my favorite part of new jobs.


Today is also my high schools graduation and I am so happy for all the seniors who are graduating. You guys are so bright and will do so much and go so far in life! I wish you all the best of luck! Especially my super smart and talented best friend Rachel. Look how young we look!



I hope you like this outfit it definitely is one of my favorites for an event. And of course had to show off Charlotte Russe's plus line they come out with. This dress is from them and it is just perfection.

Enjoy!

xoxo,
Malori












Dress- Charlotte Russe +// Shoes- Charming Charlie// Necklace- Franchesca's//
Purse- Urban Exchange (DSW)


1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan