Wet Seal Review | Floral Shorts & Fringe Kimono

Monday, May 25, 2015

Hey all!

First off I cannot believe that my freshmen year of college is over already. Everyone is right when they say it goes by fast. And man you need to make the most of it. Can't wait for next year with new friends and I will be an ambassador!


It has been a hot minute since I have had any posts on here! Sorry about that guys but between finals, concerts, and moving back home blogging was in the back of my mind. But do not fret I have some fun plans and outfits planned this summer for you!

Moving on to the important stuff... I ordered a few things from Wet Seal Plus to review and frankly I wanted some items for summer. I really like these shorts because of how floral and bright they are. They only thing I will say about them is to move up a size if you like them baggier. The crochet fringe kimono is my favorite piece from Wet Seal. It is super comfortable and breezy and I am excited to wear it in different outfits.

Enjoy!

xoxo,
Malori










Tank- Target// Shorts- Wet Seal+// Kimono- Wet Seal+//
Sandals- Target// Necklace- Tilly's


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan