Boho Summer Look

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Hey all!

I hope you are having a good weekend so far! Mine has been consisting of cleaning and going to graduation parties. Weird to think that this time last year I was the one throwing a party and hanging out with friends at their celebrations! Today I went on a little girl's day with my mom and sister. I got this adorable hat from my new work and shoes from Target.


Once again I am featuring some Wet Seal items on the blog. This crochet top and distressed light wash lace shorts go great together. I am definitely trying for he whole boho summer look this year!

Enjoy!

xoxo,
Malori











Shirt- Wet Seal+// Shorts- Wet Seal+// Sandals- Target//
Hat- Forever 21// Necklace- Walmart// Bracelet- Charming Charlie

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan