Crochet Floral Top | Date Night

Friday, June 5, 2015

Hey all!

So I went outside to take these blog photos and low and behold it started to rain! On that note, please ignore white dots in the photos they are raindrops. This rain actually turned out wonderful because I curled my hair and they were a little too tight of ringlets so as soon as I went outside and started snapping some photos they started to loosen up.


I have been having a tough time pairing this shirt (from Wet Seal) with things without looking TOO girly or princess like, but I finally found something I think is perfect. It definitely reminds me of what you would wear to go on a date. Very girly and mod at the same time for this summer. The shirts loose fabric is perfect if you're strolling on a hot summers day.

I hope you enjoy!

xoxo,
Malori

p.s. ignore red bumps on my legs the mosquitos got me already!











Shirt- Wet Seal+// Shorts- Forever 21+// Shoes- Target//
Purse- Target// Earrings- Boutique// Bracelet- Charming Charlie

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan