First Rocksbox

Monday, June 8, 2015

Hey all!

So I just got my first Rocksbox on Saturday!!!!!!! I am beyond excited to start getting these box's and styling some really neat items. My stylist put together items that I could style together. So I did!
The necklace is from Urban Gem, the bracelet is from Melinda Maria, and the earrings are from Gorjana. I couldn't be happier with my first box and can't wait to style a new one soon!

They also gave me the code "curlychicxoxo" to you guys so you can also start your first Rocksbox. Use this code and the first month is free!

On a side note yesterday was my best friends birthday party and we went to this resturant for lunch thats mainly a calzone and pasta place. It was amazing! Then we went and shopped at the mall and went to get dinner/desert at Oregono's. If you have never had a pazookie before then you really need to go there to get one because the are the best.

Hope you enjoy!

xoxo,
Malori










Dress- Wet Seal+// Kimono- Target// Heels- Dressbarn// 
Necklace- Urban Gem// Earrings- Gorjana// Bracelet- Melinda Maria

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan