Transitioning Seasons

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Hey all!

Sorry for the absence guys! I meant to post this outfit last week because it has been in the 70s this week and 50s in the morning. Perfect transition into fall weather. You know its officially fall when you have unpacked your leggings & flannel and put away the shorts & tanks.


I centered this outfit on the scarf. Which actually was kind of hard because I don't really have a lot of earthy blues & greens, like in the scarf. My mom actually gave me this scarf she got from a company called Cabi. And if you haven't heard of them you really should check them out (here). They cater to real women's bodies and have tons of options for color palettes if you're like me and super picky.

I really liked the way this outfit turned out. It is super simple and fun transition. Can't wait to post my next outfit because it has my favorite pieces all wrapped in one!

Enjoy!

xoxo,
Malori








Dress- Wet Seal+// Chambray- Old Navy// Scarf- Cabi//
Sandals- Target


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan