Cameo & Lace

Friday, October 16, 2015

Hey all!

A moment of silence for my SD card..... I have had it since I got my nice camera so over a year. It just completely broke today when I was about to take some new blog photos. I am actually sad to see it go but it was time. Once your SD card is no longer safe to touch because it shocked and scratched you, it is time to throw it out.


On a happy note it is Friday!!!!!! I am so thankful it is the weekend. I can finally catch up on sleep, homework,  Arrow season 3, and sleep. Also the weather is getting colder which makes me so excited to break out more and more fall centered clothing.

This is already one of my favorite outfits. I was just playing around figuring out some layering ideas and I saw my cameo and lace hadn't been worn recently so I paired them together and went from there! The perfect transition outfit!

Enjoy!

xoxo,
Malori









Shirt- Wet Seal+// Chambray- Old Navy// Jeans- Forever 21+// Shoes- Target//
Hat- Forever 21// Bracelet- Charming Charlie// Necklace- Kendra Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan