First Day Of Fall

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Hey all!

YES FALL IS UPON US! Finally we are now transitioning into fall weather (hopefully), sweaters, spiced coffee, cozy blankets, pumpkin scented candles, etc.

Also remember how I said I was going to the Hutch State Fair? Well I did with a group of ambassadors. If you don't already follow me on social media I posted some photos of us during the day. We went to a tiger show, saw so many animals, ate great food, and even got to take a ride on the lift to see the whole grounds. I don't know how I got suckered into going up there (I am afraid of heights) but I did.


If you couldn't tell already it is my favorite season. Thanksgiving and Halloween are my favorite holiday's because 1) There is ton's of food. 2) You're surrounded by family and friends. Plus all my favorite scents at bath and body works are back on the shelves!

So to celebrate here is a new outfit that I am in love with. It is the perfect fall outfit to wear for anything really. I always wanted a dress with long sleeves and now I do and I feel like a hippie. I also put a fur vest over because you know its a little nippy in the mornings so this will keep you warmer until the sun starts to peek out. I personally am always cold on top and hot on bottom so I choose no leggings. And of course had to finish it off with my booties and a statement necklace.

Hope you enjoy!

xoxo,
Malori







Dress- Rue 21+// Vest- Target// Shoes- Rue 21//
Necklace- Walmart

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan