River Side

Friday, January 29, 2016

Hey all!

The weekend is upon us once again! It's already started cooling off and in the high 60s today which makes me sad because I like the winter. And I just got these pleather leggings which I have always wanted to try and love them so I definitely need it to be colder longer. And a snow day.


My back was hurt last week and is finally better which is great but now my roommate and I are so sore from working out and doing these squats and wall sits are killing our legs. We had to walk down some stair right after working out and it was honestly painful. But today its so much better.

Last weekend my roommate and I went to Wichita and we went shopping and took these photos at this park. Then we cleaned and did some chores and started playing her nintendo64. It's so funny to play it because I remember being a kid and the graphics for these games were so cool and advanced and now we have the wii and xbox360.

Enjoy!

xoxo,
Malori










Shirt- Maurices// Jacket- Wet Seal+// Leggings- Charlotte Russe+//
Booties- Rue 21// Hat- Rue 21// Necklace- Boutique//


1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan