Burgundy & Fringe

Friday, January 22, 2016

Hey all!

Hope you are having a fantastic week! Mine did not start off well as I did hurt my back yet again. But I went to the doctor and got some fun muscle relaxers and I am all better now. I am back and ready to start posting! My friend and I are going to Wichita for the weekend and were going to find a fun spot to do some photos and probably shop around. I definitely need it after being on bed rest and being cooped up in my room for most of the week.


I also got a fun care package from my mom yesterday and it totally made up for my week. I got some coloring books and pencils, a selfie stick, flashlight, clips, portable phone charger, and some clothes! It was a lovely belated birthday present and fun surprise to get in the mail!

Enjoy!

xoxo,
Malori







Sweater- Rue 21+// Leggings- Forever 21+// Booties- Rue 21//
Scarf- Brina Box// Vest- Target//

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan