Plaid & Midi Skirts

Monday, January 4, 2016

Hey all!

I can't believe most of us are already going back to school and getting back to our schedules. My sister, brother, and dad already started their first day back today and my mom also went back to work. So my morning/afternoons will be pretty boring until everyones done.


I only have a week left until my flight back to Kansas. And I turn 20 on Sunday. I can't believe it I feel old already. But I am excited to get back into the swing of things. I actually miss being busy with my school work and activities and my job.

Just one semester left at Cowley and I will have an associates. Already started the process of looking for an apartment at K-State and started picking out my classes. It's really exciting and I'll be happy to have a change of scenery. I'm ready for something new, and new memories, and new surroundings! I finally figured out my resolution for this year is to be happy. To treat everyone the way I would want to me treated. And to be patient because good things happen to those who wait.

I hope you enjoy!

xoxo,
Malori








Shirt- Rue 21+// Skirt- Forever 21+// Booties- Rue 21//
Necklace- Walmart// Bracelet- Charming Charlie


1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan