Mixing Textures & Prints

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Hey all!

As you can see I am completely ignoring that Spring is coming up fast and still dressing like it's winter. Mainly because I just hung up all my winter clothes it seems like. I am not quite ready to take them down. This outfit I just wanted to have some print mixing with my leopard shoes and crochet maroon scarf. And keeping everything black and neutral so those two items would stand out.


If you live in the area you should come see my Theater program's production of Anne Frank. It is next week on 3rd, 4th, and 5th at 7:30 in the Brown Center! The cast and crew have worked really hard to put on this amazing show. Can't wait to see my friends on stage!

Also I can't wait to go home for Spring Break. My roommate and another friend are coming home with me since they didn't have any plans. 16.5 hours in my little car will definitely be interesting and will test all of our patience. But nonetheless I am excited to surprise my brother with this since he has no clue I am coming!

Enjoy!

xoxo,
Malori







Shirt- Charlotte Russe+// Jacket- Forever 21+// Scarf- Charming Charlie//
Jeans- Forever 21+// Flats- Old Navy

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan