The Perfect Jacket

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Hey all!

Anyone watch that Super Bowl game Sunday? I did and honestly I was a little bored. I really wanted the Cardinals instead of the Panthers to go up against the Broncos because then at least it would have been an interesting game. But it was just so boring. And the halftime show was alright but it wasn't my favorite.


I have been waiting for the right time to wear this jacket because the weather has been all over the place lately that it hasn't been cold enough for me to wear it. But it's absolutely perfect. Loose enough and cozy enough to block the breeze. I paired it with this pearl cluster necklace my mom got me for my birthday.

 I am trying so hard to get all these fall/winter ideas out there before it starts to warm up. But lately it has already started to get warmer out. On Sunday I will do a Valentine's Day look for you guys and hopefully squeeze in a few more warmer clothes outfits but we'll see!

Enjoy!

xoxo,
Malori








Shirt- Old Navy// Jacket- Charlotte Russe+// Jeans- Forever 21+//
Booties- Rue 21// Necklace- Boutique//

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan