Classic Preppy Look

Monday, June 12, 2017

Hey all!

 I hope you had an amazing weekend! I went to Tucson to visit some friends the other day and had a great time. I ended up going to dinner with my friend and then saw a movie the next day. We had a ton of fun and its always fun to catch up with old friends!

I feel like my style has really taken a switch lately. I don't know if it's because it's a new year or that I am a year older, but I have worn more clothes where they are more my style and personality. The preppy classy girl style. Which I feel like in the plus size community is hard to find items like that style. But lately, Target has really stepped up their plus size game and I found this gem. I have been looking for something like it for forever now and I ABSOLUTELY love the way it hits my body.

Once again these amazing photos are done by the wonderfully talented Tempe photographer Rylie. Her website is here if you want to see her other works with other beautiful people.

I will announce the winner of my giveaway that ended on Wednesday I think this Wednesday or Thursday. Thank you all who entered you guys are amazing and I appreciate the support.

Enjoy!

xoxo,
Malori









Dress- Ava & Viv {via Target}// Bracelet's- Alex & Ani {via Nordstrom Rack}//
Wedges- Steve Madden {via DSW}// Necklace- Rue 21//

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan