Tulle Skirts & Collabs

Monday, June 5, 2017

Hey all!

I hope your weekend was long and spent by the pool! Because mine was well spent with some amazing friends. I got to celebrate a birthday with a good friend on Friday, then had a pool day on Saturday, but on Sunday I got to see one of my oldest friends.



But most importantly I am really excited to announce this collab with Rylie. She is a photographer in Tempe and extremely talented. Her site is here and she already has some of her projects up. I am an incredibly proud of her work and a humble friend lucky to collaborate with her.

We ended up getting lunch and catching up like no time has passed. We ended up exploring and finding some fun buildings to shoot at. I am excited for more photos with her in the future!

Her photos of me are also here on her site and she has tons more to go through. I definitely recommend her she has a great eye and is easy to work with if you're looking for someone to take your photos this summer!

Enjoy!

xoxo,
Malori















Shirt- Rue 21+// Skirt- Charlotte Russe+// Shoes- Old Navy//
Necklace- Francesca's// Earrings- Charming Charlie// Bracelets- BohoBetty, Amazon//

3 comments:

  1. Love this edgy-glam look! The camo tee is such a fun and unexpected pairing for the tulle skirt!

    Liz
    http://withwonderandwhimsy.com/2017/07/28/a-tour-of-baldwin-and-northwest-michigan/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!! I was definitely going for a girly edge look :)

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan