Decorating A Small Office

Thursday, June 8, 2017

Decorating A Small Office

1// 2// 3// 4// 5// 6// 7// 8// 9//
Hey all!

Since I have been back home for the summer working and setting up my new space I thought it would be fun to brainstorm some decorating ideas! Now I have a small office space in my room that I share with my mom. So I don't want it to be cluttered but I also don't want too little where it is boring.

1// I need some fun and bright artwork to brighten up my area when I am working on projects or blog posts. And I love this one for being water color and it is a cactus. Perfect for any Arizonian!

2// It isn't a real space unless you have some pencils/pens and some holders for them. I found these cute rose/gold pens and the holders come in different colors and sizes.

3// I've always wanted a tray for my vanity but I think one for the desk would be more useful to organize my pens and notebooks when I am not using them so they look more organized.

4// I really love this file organizer from Kate Spade. Its clear and gold plated and it had 3 different compartments for separate filing.

5// I honestly don't really need a clock since now I have a smartphone and a watch on and I am very aware of the time. However, its marble and rose gold and I think it'd be a cute decoration. Plus an excuse to go to Target!

6// I love these pastel colored notebooks with gold stripes across. And the clear stapler they are just classy and go with the color scheme we are trying to achieve.

7// I found a marble and gold lamp at Target and it's on my wishlist. It's very sleek and cool for your office space and it's affordable.

8// I want to have some fresh or fake flowers on my desk and I can't find vase in my house but now that I found this marble one I am gonna have to find one at Homegoods or Hobby Lobby because it is gorgeous.

9// You have to have fun file folders to put all your important documents away in!

Enjoy!

xoxo,
Malori


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan