That One Outfit

Friday, August 16, 2013

I am back with a new outfit post! You know when you start to run out of outfit ideas so you decide to just go with an outfit you liked and change a few things about it?

That's what I did for this one. I forgot I had some what recently posted about skater skirts and my cheetah flats. I just changed my shirt and jewelry and put my hair in an adorable bun!

You might also recognize my shirt from one of my firsts posts about the Taylor Swift concert and what I wore!!

xoxo,

Malori

Oh goodness.. My sister pretty much decided to shove the camera in my face. 
                           
                      Shirt: H&M // Skirt: Forever 21+// Shoes: Charlotte Russe// Jewelry: Charming Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan