My Favorite Dress: Part 2

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

My new favorite thing lately has been Skater dresses or an A-Line dress. I have seen them so often on the Youtube channels I subscribe to and Blogs and T.V shows and even just around school.

I have one from awhile ago and I actually got it from Target (go figure). Where I get all my dresses pretty much. Any who, Its just a simple black skater dress. The reason I have been loving them so much is because they always hit the best places on any girl. It accentuates the waist perfectly. They hit either right above my knee or at my knee and are just super comfortable. I personally hope this trend stays for awhile.


This was me during the school year. I paired my dress with a Forever 21+ belt, my Target leopard flats, and my bubble necklace from Charming Charlie!

Here are some other dresses I have been loving from Forever 21+!

xoxo,
Malori


1) This is a cute flirty dress you could wear to the movies or on a date! I think blue is really in this year. It's the only color I have been buying lately.


2) The black stripes on the shoulders make this dress a little more edgy and sophisticated than the others. It would go great with some combat boots!


3) TRIBAL PRINT! I have been dying to get my hands on something like this. I love prints like this that add a little touch to an boring outfit.


4) Thought I would throw in one that's a little different than the rest. It's sleeveless like mine but it has this broken glass/galaxy graphic going on which I personally find different!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan