First Day Of School

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Today was my last FIRST day of school. It was totally different driving to school this morning and getting to leave early. Probably the worst thing is the light is so short so there was a huge line so we were late.
Here is a picture:

So I decided I would make a post about some options for the first day. My friends from my some of my other posts Rachel, and Bailey both made one's for me and wrote small descriptions of how they put the outfit together!

xoxo,
Malori

Me:

I had my sister help me pick out my outfit. I picked out my new turquoise shirt from target. I totally couldn't find a pair of shorts to go with it and my sister finds my lace shorts! It was meant to be. I then topped it off with my leopard flats and some gold jewelry!



Shirt- Target// Shorts- Forever 21+// Shoes- Charlotte Russe//
Jewelry- Fossil, Charlotte Russe

Rachel:

Rachel says, "I started out with the tank, then matched the shorts to an under laying color in the top. I went with converse to make the look 'sporty' and accessorized with shells, wooden beads, and a pendant to top it off."

Shirt- Kohls// Shorts- H&M// Shoes- Converse// Jewelry- Kohls, Wet Seal

Bailey:

Bailey says, "I always look forward to the beginning of the year, especially the first day to roll out a new and super fashionable outfit. After all the first day is the day you meet all your teachers, and any new students in your classes! It is a big day for forst impressions. My back to school outfit this year consisted of a 100% cotton white button down shirt with adorable studs. I chose this particular top because it is super cool (considering it is hot here) yet casual AND a bit fancy. I paired it with a mint blue, high-waisted skaterskirt (also 100% cotton). "



"I decided to go with fairly simple jewelry, so I just dawned a cute pink watch, and a blue beaded bracelet. You can also see the studs on my collar better here."


"Lastly I wore a pair of nude sandals with gold embellishments! I thought it polished of the look very well!"


Shirt - H&M// Skirt- H&M// Shoes- JcPenney//
Jewelry- Gifts







No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan