Fall Is Rising

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Hey!

So this Saturday was the last one being free from school work and such. I decided that my friends and I could go see a movie. It was already 7:30 so finding a good movie that would happen in less tan an hour was pretty hard. Thankfully we picked one called "The Way Way Back" which I had wanted to see for awhile now. The best summer movie you will ever see. It was really gripping and emotional and just plain funny! Definitely recommend it.

Summer is officially coming to a close and fall is approaching. I am excited to wear jeans and leggings again!

So here is a pre-fall outfit welcoming leggings into my wardrobe once again

xoxo,
Malori



Oh goodness those roots.... Please ignore.

Shirt: Target// Leggings: Forever 21+// Flats: Payless//
Necklace/Earrings: Charming Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan