Skater Skirts & Senior Pictures

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Why hello there!

Saturday is my senior portraits and I figured I would experiment with outfits to find the right few for my pictures. I will be looking back at these photos for years so I want to make the right decision.

I found one of my old chambray shirts from Forever 21+ and this new skater skirt I got from there too. Paired it with my new jewelry from a boutique in San Fran and some leopard pointed toe flats! After I put it on it was definitely going on my list of outfit contenders for the pictures.

One of the things I things I think of when I am taking pictures or going to get portraits done is prints. I always used to think stripes were where it's at when getting school pictures. Totally wrong. The camera focuses on that pattern. I have learned that patterns make you either look bigger than you are or give you a weird shape on camera. At least this is what I have picked up over the years. So instead I like to do neutral colors or just solid shirts and bottoms so then the camera doesn't focus in on the pattern making you look huge. Instead I try to dress up the outfit or complete it with jewelry or a patterned shoe!









Shirt/Skirt: Forever 21+// Shoes: Charlotte Russe//  Necklace/Earrings: Boutique in San Fran//
Ring: Torrid


Hopefully you enjoy these photos! More to come! Go like my Facebook page and follow me on Twitter! I post every time there is something new on the blog!

xoxo,

Malori





2 comments:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan