Those Bun Days

Monday, August 12, 2013

Hello again. Welcome to my blog if you are new great! If you are a returner...follower...etc. thanks for checking my blog out since the beginning or since whenever you started!!

You can like my page on Facebook or follow me on Twitter because I post every time something new is up or I am working on something new and it'll be up soon! So check that out. You can also follow the blog too! There is a button where you can follow with Google+. 

Anyways, have you ever have one of these bun days? I have to workout... It's a bun day. I have to go to school... It's a bun day. I wake up late... It's a bun day. Pretty much everyday is a bun day for me. Unfortunately since I cut my hair short I haven't been able to do it as often. But now I can braid my hair upside down and it'll stay!! I don't have to clip those stragglers in the back. 

Enjoy my bun and outfit!

xoxo,
Malori



Shirt- Old Navy// Leggings- H&M// Shoes- Payless// Jewelry- Francesca's, Buckle

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan