Copycat Wednesday ft. Lovesick

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Hey all!

I hope you had a great holiday! I went and visited one of my friends and we watched movies, ate sushi and had grilled cheese at midnight. We went downtown with the top down in my car and went to go look at fireworks but there wasn't really much to see so we ended up going back to her apartment and watched Grey's Anatomy.


I recently did a review from Lovesick and I absolutely fell in love with the store and company. It is a sister company to Torrid the clothes are the same and really good quality the only difference? They are cheaper and are catered to a younger audience. One of my favorite Instagramers Nicole Bette posted this photo of the Lovesick dress:


I fell in love with this dress and outfit so I decided to recreate my own! I found this turquoise necklace from Francescas and it was perfect to add on a pop of color and not have the outfit flat. I knew exactly what kimono to use my crochet one and I found the perfect lace up sandals with a small heel. I did wear flat heels with the dress but felt that a little heel made it look more complete!

I hope you enjoy! 

xoxo,
Malori










Dress- Lovesick// Kimono- Wet Seal+// Shoes- Wet Seal// 
Necklace- Francescas//

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan