How To Wear Booties In Summer

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Hey all!

I hope your week is going well! Mine has been rather busy with work, finishing up my summer class, packing for a trip, etc. So as a treat to myself I am getting my hair done today so goodbye long blonde! It is time for a change for a new school and place. So I can't wait to show you the finished product on Instagram!


You can tell I am willing for it to be fall already with my outfit. It was a tad hot with my booties but I made it work (but ended up changing my shoes to sandals later). I love these booties so much. They have the perfect wedge and they are comfortable to wear for long periods of time. I also think any kind of bootie is perfect with rolled up distressed jeans despite what season we're in. Especially with a short sleeve shirt because lets be honest, anything longer is just too hot. But you can still add on the flannel just to channel the feel for fall and really tie in the whole outfit.

Also I am now on the FitBit train. I got a purple one and its the Alta and I absolutely love it. It tracks my sleep patterns which I find really interesting how it would know how long I have been asleep. But this is super cool and it is thin and lightweight. For the longest time I didn't want one but now I love it and it motivates me to get that 10,000 step goal everyday!

Enjoy this outfit!

xoxo,
Malori







Shirt- Rue 21+// Jeans- Target// Booties- Rue 21//
Flannel- Maurices// Necklace- Rue 21//

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan